Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Assaulted From Above

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Darrin decided to send me some love, from above, thank you so much fellow Stooge fan.  Find something I like, where do I begin bro, fantastic selection.    Love the Monte's and never had that ring Vegas before, really looking forward to that.  Haven't had that Cubana yet, or the Flores, and not sure if I've smoked that Pepin yet.  Thanks again bro, I'll be in touch.

This is from that "fireworks" posting you did right, you must have been chuckling the whole time, lol.  Never saw that coming, well played sir.

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Darrin.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Darrin
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, you got it George.  I was nyuk, nyuk, nyuking the whole time!

Glad you like them!  Keep in mind they are all fresh, so give them some rest.  

PM me some addy's will ya?  I wanna fire off one more salvo before going under the knife.  I got's some fresh stuff arriving at home as I type this (only wish I was there right now, but alas, this is why I own a travel humi)  :D  Road smokes.  
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Way to go, Darrin. This hit was played to perfection. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!
    edited July 2015
    The funniest part about it, honestly, is I chose you because of your Curly moniker!!  LOL  The irony of that thread morphing into the stooges chat made it all the funnier to me.  Now, if you had Shemp on the other hand.........   :o
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    That did play out well, talk about leading me down the garden path, lol.  I see you're a force that will have to be reckoned with in the future.  Addy for sale here, cheap.
    Thanks for the pm with addy's.  I am slowly collecting.  will select a traget soon....mwuhahahaha!!!