Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So very grateful

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know this is the wrong section, but I knew you guys would see this here so sorry. I was told just a bit ago what you brothers were doing here for my younger brother's kids,  I've tried writing this several times but I just break down and cry every time. You guys are so amazing and thoughtful I'm truly so grateful and lost for words. Jim, Jiunn and all of you, I just want you to all know I love you very much. You guys are the best around and are my family. I know his wife and kids will be so thankful. I wish I wish  home to put a huge sampler together to do the same. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and please light a fine cigar today for my brother.❤️❤️❤️

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Again, sorry for your loss. Unimaginable to think as the oldest of three brothers and the father of three sons. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't imagine what you are going through Jeremy, but you know we will help in any way we can.  

P.S.  Someone told me your stock was low as well.  
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i dont tweet but  #botlfamily
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry to hear of your lose Jeremy. Theres no possible way to understand what you are going through. Just wish there was more to do to help. I am sure I speak for many of us when I say this. sending thoughts and prayers for you and your family. let us know if we can help. even if its just to talk or get distracted for awhile.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are family Jeremy just like all the members here. I've always been taught to take care of family and that's what we are trying to do. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen! This is what it's all about!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts are with you and your family 
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    So sorry for your loss Jeremy, my prayers.  Cherish your family and the memories, he will always be with you.  God Bless you and your family.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry to hear of this. may you and your family find peace. I lost my dad when I was 9, and understand the fears those children will have. Family helped us through and time does heal. God bless and may he help you all find peace. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Many prayers and condolences bud, I have 3 brothers myself and know how tight a bond that is.  Please let us know if you need anything......and I mean ANYTHING!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heart you big time Jeremy...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Big time and long time 
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I was shocked when this news popped up in my Facebook feed. So sorry for your loss.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys much love
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry to hear about this. 
    I'll be thinking about you & your family. 

Much love to you & yours in this difficult time, Jeremy.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *