Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Excotic car experience

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Has anyone done the exotic car racing experience at Las Vegas Speedway? Im thinking I might save up some money to this next summer. Thoughts and opinions if you have done it?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not exactly the same as what you're asking, but a friend did that at a nascar track down in North Carolina. Judging by how much he loved it, I say go for it. I think he got it up to 200 mph, if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    My wife and I did it a few years ago and it was pretty epic. It's a fairly short track (1.2 miles I believe) so your 5 laps goes quick, but if you've always wanted to drive one of those cars it does not disappoint. I drove the McLaren, the 458, and the 911 turbo. The 458 is by far the most awesome car I've ever driven. I was never the biggest Ferrari fan, but that changed my mind. I now see why they cost so much. If you do it, and can afford it the 458 will knock your socks off. I'm a complete car nut so it was worth it to me. I see they now have the new Z06 and the 911 GT3 too. Oh snap, I may have to go back to Vegas just for that.