Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New Viaje S&B Ten Ton Tess

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas, here is a look at the new Viaje S&B Ten Ton Tess that will be available at IPCPR this month. I just want to give you guys a heads up that I am getting these and will have at least 1 fiver of each available when they arrive. Not sure exactly when yet but for those that love Viaje and S&B I wanted to give you a chance to prepare. The Black and White jars are the same blend. The Gold is a different blend. As soon as I know when they are shipping I will post and see who is wanting some.

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look fantastic
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Viaje!!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look great.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Info says msrp is $14.47 each just so you get an idea these aren't cheap. There are 19 in a jar so I may do a couple fivers from each.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to give it some thought. I'd like to, but we'll see...
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I saw those yesterday...wish I could get a jar...
    Confirmed I have all 3 coming and should be the last week of July or 1st week of August for those interested. Still waiting on final price but won't know until they ship and are invoiced.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    The viaje **** in me is going a bit stir crazy.  If @jsnake  doesn't have any more room and people wants some let me know.  But, please, don't contact me unless He is out of room.  I don't want to jack his thread, just want to help some people out.

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't say w h o r e...dang it...
    OK fellas I scored 1 of the 100 rare and coveted Black and Gold jars. According to all my retailer buddies it was limited to 1 jar per shop and everyone has pre sold them out. This is a different blend from the others and they are not cheap. I am willing to let some go for the exact price I paid. I will sell singles or however many you want. Doesn't have to be a fiver. Please message me for details. 
    The black and gold are done. I have a few from the white jar available. Different blend and a little cheaper.
    I have the regular Skull & Bones Ten Ton Tess available. These have the black and silver bands from the black and white jars. Still pricey but not as much as the gold jar limited edition was. 

Have fivers up to 15 available. These are amazing cigars. 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake I am dang tempted, but I don't even want to know how much these are, LOL
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are around $15 a piece Jay.. go for it
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Got any 2011 "?" Mystery non-box pressed? Hehehe just kidding... not really.