Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blutattoo Came to my ISO rescue

ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
I put up an ISO for some Monsters and Blutattoo did an amazing fiver trade with me and then decimated me with a couple of bodyguards that I didn't see coming. I got something special put to the side when we meet up for a herf. Seriously let me know when we can meet up, either up there or down here with Juinn, squirrel, and Eulogy. Thanks again and I seriously owe you one.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn blue once again you lay a total beat down.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    @blutattoo  a stand up brother right there.  PM me with other monsters you are looking for.  I had a similar situation when I was looking, so maybe i can help
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look great! Nice job bluetattoo 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm those are some delicious sticks right there.  I need to go pick up that box from my B&M so I have some Jekyls for awhile.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing fiver trade.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's not like he didn't hit back hard I'm just happy you like the DE some people hate em. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice trade guys. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice trade.
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a sweet trade you guys did there