Home General Discussion

just when I thought I was getting close to being done with purchases

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
Warped has to go and release something new. I love all their lines.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And these.. Don Reynaldo
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's funny right there. 
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

That's funny right there. 
    Yeah seriously..
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Getting close for the day, week, month? There are just to many options to ever be done. Period.
    Getting close for the day, week, month? There are just to many options to ever be done. Period.
    For a couple of months.... I'm getting packed full.
    -- Winston Churchill

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That just means you need a cooler

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I successfully managed to not make a purchase today!!  Though it was close....  LOL Baby steps, baby steps. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    matkn293 said:
    That just means you need a cooler
    I have one and two desk tops
    -- Winston Churchill

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    matkn293 said:
    That just means you need another cooler
    I have one and two desk tops
    Fixed it for you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    The quantity of cigars a person has expands to fill the available space that person has. Getting a cooler expands the space available and the cooler will get filled with more cigars. On and on it goes.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Think the title is up for 'post of the year' status.  Kinda funny how people aspire to dream...dont let anyone take your dreams.  Then again, why would you ever want to stop buying cigars?   :#
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This time of year is brutal on the cigar budget.  Too many new releases.  I try to make some room and save some funds for this time each year.
    This time of year is brutal on the cigar budget.  Too many new releases.  I try to make some room and save some funds for this time each year.
    Definitely a lesson learned for next year
    -- Winston Churchill

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

This^^^

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really set myself a " budget" I sort of use a reward system for myself work somany hours O.T buy cigars . Fix something around the house to save money buy cigars, Also back it up with a punishment system .ie have to buy a new stove this month No cigars .Works okay for me.
    no matter where you go, there you are.