Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

5er on the all star game?

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Ill take the NL and put a 5er on it.  Anybody want to take the AL?
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring it
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Alright Daniel, you are on! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    gls
  • Options
    Oh my!!! #re27pect!!!
  • Options
    Congrats Daniel.  I'll get your 5er of yard gars out tomorrow for you.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I love you.   
  • Options
    @danielzreyes Here you go dude.  Sorry for the slight delay but I hope you enjoy what I put in the box for you :) 9405803699300033434827
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DZR loves yard gars

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    As long as he doesn't cut them open. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I still love you
  • Options
    Bradasaurus Rex! Thanks for the package, maduBro. Very much appreciated.  Check it, jelly saucies!
  • Options
    Enjoy dude. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter