Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sorry Charlie, but.....

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
I need your address.  As some of you may know Colleen and I are not married, well on the 22nd that will no longer be the case.  On top of this great news our baby is apparently perfect, so to help myself celebrate these two great things I am going to bomb @CharlieHeis.  You have stated that you have no wife to answer to in regards to cigar purchases, so for this I chose you.  Please PM me your address (or any one who has it will also work) I would like for this to reach you before next Wednesday the 22nd.  Thank you for your cooperation.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got you patrick. Always willing to throw somebody under. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Thank you Brad.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the impending nuptials and the little one on the way, Patrick. I think the cigars should be coming your way though, not going out. 

Anyone need Brad's address?

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the upcoming wedding Patrick! 

By the way, If y'all want patricks addy..... 

He has quite a selection of stuffed coolers, but I saw enough space for at least one more mega cooler, maybe two :p Plus, once the little one is born, He won't be able to spend as much on stogies, or get any sleep for that matter..... LOL

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:

Congrats on the upcoming wedding Patrick! 

By the way, If y'all want patricks addy..... 

He has quite a selection of stuffed coolers, but I saw enough space for at least one more mega cooler, maybe two :p Plus, once the little one is born, He won't be able to spend as much on stogies, or get any sleep for that matter..... LOL

Hell, he won't have any time to smoke 'em, either. Having a baby is just about the best way to break a habit, curb your *AS tendencies, and age your cigars.  :)
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the baby and the wedding.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats Patrick... 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    9505 5130 0307 5198 0075 49.  Enjoy!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the congratulations.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I got knocked out by a brick to face when I got home today. Holy crap, Patrick. Thanks for an incredible selection of sticks. I've only actually had the Olivas, DPG, and the JD Howard. 
    And an OpusX? Damn...
    Thank you very much Patrick.image
  • Options
    Glad they mad it safe.  Enjoy!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Patrick, well deserved too
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Patrick.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Patrick.