Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Shenanigans

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
Apparently I have a new roommate because this showed up at the house addressed to both me and Brad Lamers. Since Jeff (@raisindot) neglected to put his return addy on the box and the letter makes it clear this was intended for @avengethis I'll have to make sure this gets re-routed.
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What shenanigans?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice packing material.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Hey, the target @avengethis provided me with the coordinates. Once the trajectory is sent and the missile fired, I can't be responsible for where and whom it hits. Jees, and I thought us Wisconsin people were trustworthy folk. :s  
    Post edited by raisindot on
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Tricky trickery.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Classic way to dodge a bullet. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get the broom sticks!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is great
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options

Okay, to reveal the sinister details behind Brad's punking me I'm going to go Billary on him and disclose the formerly secret set of PMs that led me astray  (Real addies omitted to protect the innocent)

After I initially asked for his addy to pay back his offer of One Media Noche:

Brad:

I'm a nomad going from address to address.  But here is the best one...

XXXXXXXX [Deleted]
    xxxxxxxxxxx [Deleted]
    MONROE, WI

[@ejgorman address]

ME (after getting a box full of packing material)

I need to send you a thank you note. Are you still at the Kimberly, WI return address on your package, or is the good [Ejgorman] in Monroe fielding your mail?

Brad:

I'm living with him now?  Hehe

ME

Please stay there for awhile.

Brad:

Will do. 

So, you see, I'm an innocent punter of cigar madoffism. I mean, if I were a Bears fan I'd understand. But I'm Milwaukee born and UW-Madison-educated even though I don't live there now. I mean, if you can't trust a fellow cheesehead, who can you trust? 

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows that cheeseheads are two-bit grifters.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One can only assume Brad wasn't aware that Jeff is a Badger, or at least was.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    raisindot said:
    Hey, the target @avengethis provided me with the coordinates. Once the trajectory is sent and the missile fired, I can't be responsible for where and whom it hits. Jees, and I thought us Wisconsin people were trustworthy folk. :s  
    I will remember this. I'm certain someone has your addy. When were you at UW? 
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is fan freakin tastic!!!!  Nice one Brad!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    ejgorman said:
    raisindot said:
    I will remember this. I'm certain someone has your addy. When were you at UW? 
    Let's just say that I was there during the tail end of the Pail & Shovel party and when the Badgers were only known for hockey, not basketball or football. 'Nuff said. 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's great, Brad sure loves running over jaywalkers with his bus.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am innocent
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a fox in a hen house.