Home General Discussion
Options

Sweet deal!

CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
Got a Drew Estate "My Uzi Weighs a Ton" for 5 bucks. Been looking for one of these since they popped up in a hit I saw. The local pub has a humidor on the corner of the bar. I just noticed it today. The owner, who stocks it with cigars, was in while I was looking through it and I pulled out the Uzi and asked how much since it wasn't labeled.

Guy said they got in 6 months ago and haven't had ANYONE who wanted it. Said he'd give it away for 5 bucks. Now of course I'd done my research and knew I was saving money, he of course said 5 bucks gets it. Which for me is still as expensive as staying at the Hilton right now. So I couldn't pass up the deal. Though I have had some smoking in the last month, it's been miss or miss. My cousin buys Swisher Sweets in the 5 packs. The first time he did it he was like, "Hey man, you want a cigar?" "Hell yeah I do." And then he hands me a Swisher Sweet. I told him calling a Swisher Sweet a Cigar is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef. Sadly it went over his head. >.> But I still won't turn it down.

Looking forward to this thing. Wish me luck guys!

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crisius said:
     calling a Swisher Sweet a Cigar is like calling Jeffrey Dahmer a chef.

Perfect!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Just finished it. I liked it. I liked it a lot. Gonna grab a box of those when money comes around again.