Home Pipes

Kindasux

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just placed an order for cigars, and I was thinking "Hmm, I need some more of those BJ Long tapered pipe cleaners.  The only thing that I could get to come up were the Dill's, which aren't terrible, but I can just pick them up any time, and the Stanwell's, which as much as I like my Stanwell pipe, I'm not terribly impressed with their pipe cleaner.  Oh well, more business for someone else.
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    im not super impressed with the Bj longs anymore either.... i get alot of lint off of them when i swab my pipe. Whats the most lint free you have found  Amos?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not super impressed with the Bj longs anymore either.... i get alot of lint off of them when i swab my pipe. Whats the most lint free you have found  Amos?
    That's hard to say.  The BJL's produce more lint than the Dill's, but less than the Stanwell's.  I just like the tapered aspect of them, I suppose.  I've not seen a tapered Dill pipe cleaner, if they exist I'd give them a try.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    i think imma gonna try the Dills,

Thanks!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me I need to clean up a couple pipes. Need to get serious