Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Comments

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shenanigans, you say?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Since @avengethis called me out on messenger this morning, I guess the jig is up! Surprised this was kept quiet this long. Thanks to everyone! @Edna20 @SleevePlz @peter4jc @jarubla @matkn293 @Echambers @SecretSquirrel @Usaf06 The gratuity bag was unnecesary but greatly appreciated! Your generosity made this something memorable and despite being thrown under the bus and dragged on a nationwide tour, I think Brad made out pretty well!

Added a few sticks in addition to the originals that never got grabbed and threw in a commemorative T-shirt for Brad. Get your popcorn ready as this pass makes the final leg. Knowing Brad, you should probably all seek shelter as I'm sure he's already plotting his strategy to "avengethis." 9405503699300142841737
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha, congrats Brad. Enjoy that Moab coming
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody better watch their 6. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
     o:) 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boom!!!  Had to get a piece of this action!  Thanks for putting it together Eric. Was a pleasure. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Although Peter never posted a pic of the takes and puts. Curious to see what got subtracted and added b

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    Although Peter never posted a pic of the takes and puts. Curious to see what got subtracted and added b
    Dang!  In my rush to get it turned around, I totally blanked!  I wish I would've...  A Montecristo Monte, Montecristo Espada, Cabaigun, for sure, and (I think) an EP Carrillo La Historia went in.  A Caldwell, A Fuente Anejo, AVO, and JD Howard came out.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    matkn293 said:
    Boom!!!  Had to get a piece of this action!  Thanks for putting it together Eric. Was a pleasure. 
    Agreed 100%!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see what the final product (and the infamous goodie bag) look like! This was an outstanding pass!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome!! 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was fun to watch. Ya'll caught me off guard the way it turned out. You guys are an amazing bunch of BOTL. Take shelter Brad. For some reason I think the fun is just beginning...
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Brad, hide your wife, hide your kids... This lands today. Hahahahahahahahhaahahhaahhaha
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

• Options
    You f%$@#rs better watch your backs.  This is way too much.  So many new to me sticks and a ton of my favorites. 

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Nice pick up Brad, enjoy 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    If I remember correctly that was started as retaliation. 

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad got blow'd the eff up!!!  Great job fellas!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    If I remember correctly that was started as retaliation. 
    You are correct sir, but it was all in good fun. Sorry we blew up your cooler Brad, but you did get a damn fine selection out of this. Thanks again for participating guys and thanks for the smokes! Sorry I didn't post pics sooner!

East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    That is outstanding!!

@avengethis we need a pic w/ you in dat shirt :)

-Jay
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Some of the meanest nice guys around lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I approve of this thread. Shenanigans are fun.
  • Options
    Very well played gents
  • Options
    @avengethis how's that old cooler holdin up Brad? I think you need a new one.. again lol
  • Options
    I sent a picture to Eric.  It is packed full.  I had to use a little pressure to get it to close up.  I will be making room as I count there are 9 people involved in this that will help me make room.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    It's all Eric's fault. Take it out on him. 

• Options
    @jarubla - you are the first one i am taking care of on this list.   You wont the NFL pick em and I need to send you your winnings for that so I just filled the box.  I hope you like it!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    @jarubla - you are the first yone i am taking care of on this list.   You wont the NFL pick em and I need to send you your winnings for that so I just filled the box.  I hope you like it!
    DIRTY!!
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Brad has got a hit list!!