Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Get SleevePlz!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to get this out tomorrow or Wed please PM the address.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5109 8368 5209 0717 26

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I send address tonight if you still need it.  
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was over! Went off the grid for a few days and I'm scared to go home now!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    I send address tonight if you still need it.  
    I got it thank you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I knew I shouldn't have come home. I'm sorry @CharlieHeis if this took a while to get posted, but damn bro you killed it with the selection! Some big time favorites of mine in here. Thank you very much! 

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    SleevePlz said:
    I knew I shouldn't have come home. I'm sorry @CharlieHeis if this took a while to get posted, but damn bro you killed it with the selection! Some big time favorites of mine in here. Thank you very much! 

Good to hear, Tony. As the note said, my lancero game is a bit weak. Not much age on any of those either.
  • Options
    I am sorry this took so long to get out, have not been home much.  9505 5110 9842 5212 3921 91.  
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I draw a winner tonight.  Thanks guys!  
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    I draw a winner tonight.  Thanks guys!  

Oh thank God!
  • Options
    If my name is drawn please send to Anthony.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Winner picked.  Will go out tomorrow with a little something for the protagonist of this story.  

• Options
    I was hopeful that this would be the grand finale, but reading the above post leaves me with the continuing sense of doom. Today was @Patrickbrick 's turn to smack me around. Thank you very much bro! The selection looks amazing. 

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, good stuff there, Patrick don't mess around.

• Options
    Nice destruction Patrick
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the payback from this little stunt
  • Options
    Glad they made it, enjoy!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not over yet... Is it??
  • Options
    To the winner: 9405 8036 9930 0044 2429 61

To the protagonist in our happy little story: 9405 8036 9930 0044 2429 92

• Options

I'm working on the retaliation right now. As some of you may know, I'm a huge proponent of the PIF ideology. So Eric and his band of misfits will be safe from me, however, an innocent bystander will not. Stay tuned.
  • Options

Echambers said:

If I haven't said it already, Eric, THANK YOU!!! Although all of the cigars from this joint bombing are greatly appreciated and will be thoroughly enjoyed, the sentiment means much more. I wish more people saw what this place really is above and beyond the cigar camaraderie. 
  • Options
    SleevePlz said:

Echambers said:

If I haven't said it already, Eric, THANK YOU!!! Although all of the cigars from this joint bombing are greatly appreciated and will be thoroughly enjoyed, the sentiment means much more. I wish more people saw what this place really is above and beyond the cigar camaraderie. 
    No, THANK YOU!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    SleevePlz said:

I'm working on the retaliation right now. As some of you may know, I'm a huge proponent of the PIF ideology. So Eric and his band of misfits will be safe from me, however, an innocent bystander will not. Stay tuned.
    Excellent! 

• Options
    Wow! Eric, you have truly outdone yourself. I can't thank you enough for all of this. Some all time favs and some new to me. All and all, a brilliant selection. Thank you very much! 

• Options
    Eric has been busy busting up mailboxes lately. Well done sir!!
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    That's awesome, very nice!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I kind of forgot this was a contest. It was just a nice little hello for Tony, who is a deserving target. Then my mailbox was blown up. The Angel's Anvil and Jekyll are sticks I never thought I'd get to try. The Epernay is a great stick and I look forward to trying the Viaje and La Palina as well. What a great selection! Thanks so much, Eric.image
  • Options
    Damn fine selection!!!
    -- Winston Churchill