Home General Discussion
Options

"Cigar Lifestyle" What the heck is that?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
"Cigar Lifestyle" What the heck is that?

What the heck is that?            

What the heck is that?

What the heck is that?
What the heck?

What's it mean? Why do people say that?

We're all different. But, we make time to smoke. So,....... Lifestyle? 

Maybe you think by now I should know what "Cigar Lifestyle" means. 
I know what cigars mean in my life.
I call it a hobby of mine. An interest. Maybe I'd go so far as to call it a passion. 
I just want you to add your opinion.

I smoke most of my sticks in my garage. 
Not much "style" involved.
Not compared to these guys. Hahaha
http://www.rockypatel.com/videos/
That's some funny **** right there. 
Post edited by Bob_Luken on

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool guitar. Reminds me of satriani. 

This is the cigar lifestyle: I just mowed the grass and am grilling steaks later for my wife and I.  Four roses small batch and a CAO brazilia. 

Oh yeah, and flinging monies on ladies by my tropical pool oasis. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some think I'm making a joke when I post pics like this.  naw mannn ... naw. it's a lifestyle 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Try switching Lifestyle to Stylelife. Its just your style (smoking a cigar) while enjoying life. Whether its in your garage or like me, sitting on my front porch watching the Robins search for worms in my front yard. Don't over think it. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    Try switching Lifestyle to Stylelife. Its just your style (smoking a cigar) while enjoying life. Whether its in your garage or like me, sitting on my front porch watching the Robins search for worms in my front yard. Don't over think it. Just my 2 cents.
    Stylelife? :confused:  You invented a new word but, I'm the one overthinking it? :wink: 
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, a true afficiando smokes their cigar, and never abandons it in the face of danger, or a skunking for that matter.  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    I don't like that aficionado word either.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I don't like that aficionado word either.
    Enthusiast, maybe?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

Dark_Roast said:

Stylelife? :confused:" alt=":confused:" height="20" />  You invented a new word but, I'm the one overthinking it? :wink:" alt=":wink:" height="20" />  I hope it makes it into Websters dictionary. If not I will not be disappointed. They just don't get the stylelife.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could it involve someone named Monica?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    Well, a true afficiando smokes their cigar, and never abandons it in the face of danger, or a skunking for that matter.  :D
    Well then I´d like to draw your attention to my post from February:
    http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/871050/here-s-a-little-story-for-ya#latest
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨