Home General Discussion
Options

cigarillo ring gauge for cigarette holder?

I am considering getting some premium cigarillos to use in a cigarette holder, and was wondering if anyone knows the accurate ring gauge of a cigarette. The cigar tobacco filtered small cigars, the size of cigarettes, don't appeal to me that much.

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't speak for all brands/blends since I've only tried a few different ones but I found that the ones I tried had varying ring guages. I'm afraid this will turn out to be just a search on your part to determine the guage. 

Pardon me for saying so, but I think buying any cigar/cigarillo based on the ring guage rather than on what it tastes like is just a bit counterproductive.....  B)

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    if your aiming at those "Alta Gracia" "erin go blah" or any of the like which size in at 3.5x23 then they should fit any american style cig holder. most american cigs are 22ga or smaller.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dominick said:
    I am considering getting some premium cigarillos to use in a cigarette holder, and was wondering if anyone knows the accurate ring gauge of a cigarette. The cigar tobacco filtered small cigars, the size of cigarettes, don't appeal to me that much.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    dominickdominick Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Thanks Frankenstein56, I saw these and several others around this size on the sight to try.
  • Options
    dominickdominick Posts: 9 ✭✭
    if your aiming at those "Alta Gracia" "erin go blah" or any of the like which size in at 3.5x23 then they should fit any american style cig holder. most american cigs are 22ga or smaller.

Thanks, I saw these and a couple others on the site that may work for me.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Just remember that cigar rings are in 64ths of an inch. Find a smoker, bum a smoke. Measure it. 
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    like Kuzi said... im sure there are butts everywhere you could look at for a sec