Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar of the Month Club Question

Hey guys I'm a newbie here. I just joined the Cigar of the Month Club last week. Today I received a box that contained the August newsletter and a free cigar cutter. No cigars were included. My question is do they send out the newsletter each month separately from the cigars? Do the cigars typically come in a different box at a later date? Or did someone make a mistake by not including the cigars in the package?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My cigars and cutters always came at the same time.  You should have gotten eight cigars for the first month - the five COTM sticks, and the 3 freebies.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being so close to the shiemt date for the month of August they may come with that. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    call them
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Your best bet is just to call and ask. The folks at Ccom are super friendly. Don't be shy. 
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    FBGeniusFBGenius Posts: 3
    Thanks for the help guys. I called them today, very friendly customer service, they said it was a mistake and will be sending them out today.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Good deal, kinda like a bomb for yourself every month, lol.  And you get a discount on all purchases too, use it.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good deal, kinda like a bomb for yourself every month, lol.  And you get a discount on all purchases too, use it.
    And...  when your cup runneth over and you opt out (you have to call the cancel the COTM), and then want to get back in later on, they'll send you the free sticks and cutter again. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I replied to your question in the duplicate,  oops ! and now see you have the problem solved,  as I knew it would be   Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Teamwork makes the dream work…..
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..