Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

VOTE EARLY VOTE OFTEN....Give me a name

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What in the f%@$

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the win Brad.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!!!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great sticks and the beer too. Congrats Brad
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried the Razz Wheat and the Chromolungma and they where both super delicious.  
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff Dougie could get the first package.

Y'all should be ashamed... Pickin' on a brother when he's not even around to defend himself. Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed and a far more worthy target was chosen. Now, go do something constructive... like bombing the %*#*@ out of @echambers.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What? You are always a target.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're next, if I understand correctly @Puff_Dougie
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doug & Eric.... Both worthy of a smack down 
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff Dougie
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @avengethis brad, glad they made it safely brother and hope you enjoy.

had the PO blow up some beer bottles on me a while back so been leary of shipping brews since then, sticking to cans only now. 
    glad you liked those jackie'o's, they're some of my favs. 

and sorry if you did not like the four strings IPA, i'd never had that exact one before (tried one over the weekend), and it wasn't as good as their other beers. 
    i'll have to send you a different four strings next time, i promise they're other beers are better!!!!

again thanks to all for voting. 

will be putting together the other winner's and it will ship out either late this week or early next week!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    @thedjfish@comcast.netOpusXandTaTcollection
  • Options
    brodskalesbrodskales Posts: 78
    Your system is more democratic than America will ever be.
  • Options
  • Options
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
  • Options
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    I have not forgot about the other winner.

Apologies for the delay; the prize will go out tomorrow.

• Options
    @Mr.SchaafsProtractor 
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman said:

WHAT????? Ok, just for that, Im gonna say cbuck!!!!
  • Options
    for the other winner: 9405 8036 9930 0057 2939 98

again, thanks to all who voted and congrats to the winners.
    this was fun; we'll have to do it again.

• Options

After a few people hinted that I was the other "winner," all was quiet in the Neighborhood and I breathed a sigh of relief that someone else would be picking up the pieces of their shattered mailbox and their pride. Alas, John was merely toying with me... Came home this evening to this...

This was a total shock and a completely unnecessary act of generosity, brother. I've been AWOL for awhile due to lack of time and funds to contribute at the level that you fine BOTLs deserve, but now it appears that I will have to come up with a plan to come out of hibernation...

Thank you, @jgibv, for the awesome sticks and beers. Never had Founders but I love a good IPA and can't wait to try these.

And now, to plot my revenge...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options

After a few people hinted that I was the other "winner," all was quiet in the Neighborhood and I breathed a sigh of relief that someone else would be picking up the pieces of their shattered mailbox and their pride. Alas, John was merely toying with me... Came home this evening to this...

This was a total shock and a completely unnecessary act of generosity, brother. I've been AWOL for awhile due to lack of time and funds to contribute at the level that you fine BOTLs deserve, but now it appears that I will have to come up with a plan to come out of hibernation...

Thank you, @jgibv, for the awesome sticks and beers. Never had Founders but I love a good IPA and can't wait to try these.

And now, to plot my revenge...

• Options
    Great bomb there
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice one jgibv, hit him so hard he double posted too, lol.  Too bad you're so busy Doug but maybe that's a good thing.  Hurry back, the forum misses you.  I really think the new forum scares you though.  And don't worry about funds, on a fixed income now so I've been bombing with just cigar bands myself, lol.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman said:

WHAT????? Ok, just for that, Im gonna say cbuck!!!!
    Someone's gotta make sure you don't go into hibernation!

@jgibv Excellent hits in two deserving targets!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Alway good to see Douggie getting a beating.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Eulogy said he was a little low on sticks at the SoCal Herf. 
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I forgot my herfador when I was there. I'm doing okay on sticks. Also, this contest is quite over.