Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mr. Glock

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
Through an unfortunate series of events I have put in a similar position as you.  Due to this check your mailbox either at the end of this week or the start of the next.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything ok Patrick?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Not sure how to answer at this juncture, you ever vherf?  But I do know that sending this will cheer me up so its happening!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I did last Friday. I'm in bed with the wife or I would join you. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday night fellas
  • Options
    Depending on the time I will be in I have an engagement that I can not miss earlier on the day.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I do feel better, 9505 5137 0226 5217 0073 99.  I know you already have most of these, but I hope there's a few you enjoy.  Also I have terrible hand writing, sorry about that.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick, not sure what's going on Bro, but you didn't have to send me anything, thanks you. I hope it's nothing serious, you can pm me if you like and I can give you my number if you would like to text or talk. Praying nothing bad happened. Thank you Sir.
  • Options
    Well I am not happy with USPS right now, sorry Jeremy.  If this not by you on Monday I will call them.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick, what can I say wow, u killed it, totally was not expecting this bro. Thank u very much bro, hope u like the wish list smokes I sent. 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man he killed it on that hit. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Nice devastation Patrick
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Good googly moogly!
  • Options
    As Jeremy knows I was glad this box was found and finally delivered.  Also that LG is a small batch #4 damn good in my opinion againg thanks to @onestrangeone .  Enjoy buddy!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Patrick!!!  
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293