Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1... 2... 3...

2»

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    PuffDaddyDougiecakes the Antidotes are great and original release with old band

Cool. So, are you selling them or looking to trade, or just showing off your Viaje stash to make us drool? What's the dealio, jsnakiecakes?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:

Cool. So, are you selling them or looking to trade, or just showing off your Viaje stash to make us drool? What's the dealio, jsnakiecakes?
    It's working. I'm drooling
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:

He is selling them Puffy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Mein Gott, @CharlieHeis

I haven't thought of that video in years...thank you for the trip down memory lane

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tally of therapists you've seen who told you that you have a Viaje problem.....

I'll try and make it to the B&M this week.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:

Selling a few so PM for info. There is also shenanigans afoot.
    1 for the money
    2 for the show
    3 to get ready 
    4 to usaf06
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake said:
    jsnake said:

Selling a few so PM for info. There is also shenanigans afoot.
    PM sent.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34... Etc. Etc. Fibonocci sequence aka golden spiral
    1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34... Etc. Etc. Fibonocci sequence aka golden spiral
    Why you have to go and thrown some smart **** up like this. Making us look bad
    -- Winston Churchill

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    1... 2... 3... I'm in!
    1... 2... 3... Not it!
    1... 2... 3... Not it!
    Oh but you are it. We have a winner winner chicken dinner here folks.
     :'( 
    -- Winston Churchill

Congrats Beren, your getting bombed some Viaje!!!
    -- Winston Churchill

Oh snap!
    Someone figured it out finally. Still have samplers available. Only doing a few more and shutting the Viaje vault for a while. 
    It's funny because this reminded me of when my ssg was requesting volunteers to be the medic for a ruck March at 2300 when we had to wake up at 0400 to convoy back to home station.. 1...2...3...not it!! Rofl
    edited August 2015
    LMAO I know what you mean. You never volunteer. I need your current address brother. I think I have some Gurkha and Fighting **** for you.
    That **** went on till about 0130 and I was a driver. **** that
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actuall won with the Michael "the molester" Jackson guess but he doesn't want to admit it. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Ok ok I guess I'll be it.. Thanks @jsnake!
    Nice Jake!!
    -- Winston Churchill