Home General Discussion
Options

Branching Out, Need Your Recommendations

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks to the fine humans on Ccom, I have learned a metric shyte ton of stuff. Further, I have learned about boutiques, seen that alternate sources exist for fine stogies, and feel that I am beginning to tread water on my own in the deep end o' the cigar pool. 

That being said, I have a request for my BOTL/SOTL people. 

I wanna know of other cigar related resources that you use. 

In order to fully respect the forum, it behooves me to ask for this in PM form. 

So, where else do you go to get deals (shipped humidified, preferably -- giving the stink eye to you, CI!), find out more about the culture (just got a subscription to CA), or get hooked up with some of that sweet swag (shirts, mugs, coozies, DZR socks :), etc). 

Please PM me if you have some kick-arse leads and are willing to share!

Of course, if I am overreacting, and this list o' other vendors can be publicly shared here, I will yield to the kings of the forum and follow your lead. 

Otherwise, send me those PMs? Inquiring minds wanna know where you would go on the interwebz to get the goods. 

BOTL/SOTLhugz in advance, 
Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auctions on C2 Jay. I have acquired a few good deals 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Nick that is a damn good point!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pm's are probably the most respectful way to go about it.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking for deals or  HTF and boutique blends?  
  • Options
    Sherm, looking for both.

Still gonna pick up stuff from here too, Ccom is the gold standard, IMHO

-Jay