Home General Discussion
Options

Delivery Eve

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm browsing through my starter humidor looking at the 2 cigars I have left from my last sampler checking the tracker from my biggest ccom order yet...
I feel like a kid the night before christmas. I shouldn't care about which one of these I smoke, heck I should pour up a high ball smoke one then pour up another and smoke the other. 
The thoughts of 1 box of 20...5, five packs... and a 10 pack sampler bounce back and forth between my last 2 remaining brain cells (which are arguing over what to smoke tomorrow). I guess I'm just excited because this will be the 1st time I fill my humidor.
I'm so excited I could crush a grape! 
I can't wait for tomorrow. :#
"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It certainly is great fun, isn't it!

You'll hear differing viewpoints about smoking ROTT - right off the truck - but if ya gotta do it, ya gotta do it.  If you can, pay attention to the cigars you smoke right when you get them and make a mental note, and then see if you notice a difference a few weeks later.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    I have humidor number 2 on this delivery Peter. Right now I do have to smoke r.o.t.t. I am building up enough this week and next to be able to take my time. I also have started a digital journal.... not as cool as kuzi's but my own version of experiences likes dislikes what to do what not to do.... (lots of what not to do things)

Thanks for the advice please keep teaching I am taking notes and ready for a pop quiz at any time  :D
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    The cigar journal thing has been good for me; I don't log the ambient temp and humidity or what I ate before, but I absolutely log the company I share at the time, the beverages, actual length of time spent smoking, and any snacks (chips, dried fruit, or nuts) during the smoke. I try to log the flavors, be they nuances or straight out. I also try and jot down any thoughts I might have, be they mundane or poignant.

So whaddaya have in the way? C'mon, you gotta share a little and let us 'peek at the presents' too, lol

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is fun, but my standard advice is to get a second job and a bigger humidor.
  • Options
    Yay got some goodiesimage
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offense intended, but why do you have a wastebasket on your head in your new avatar photo??  :#
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    No offense intended, but why do you have a wastebasket on your head in your new avatar photo??  :#

What????
    Oh the Cowboys fishing hat.
    it's what I throw my nubs in after a long night of high balls and stogies... :D