Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

If you could fight any celebrity who would it be?

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Let it out! If you could fight a celebrity and get away with it who would it be and why? 

I'd fight Anthony Bourdain. Hes just so pompous and doesn't do half the countries he visits justice. 

Having given this some thought I think I could take him too. Once I got past those long inspector gadget arms. 

Your probably wondering why this posted here? Well I'll choose one to two guys and send'em a fiver based on their answers. 

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I would give my left nut to kick the fecal matter out of Jimmy Fallon. I hate that no talent crotch monster. Thinking hes all cute and clever by looking right into the camera and trying not to smile or laugh. Doesn't even deserve a talk show. I don't understand how he made it so far with SNL! He was rubbish!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    SERIOUSLY!!! IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH TO NOT LAUGH AT YOUR OWN JOKES! you are getting paid to make people laugh not laugh at your own stupid jokes. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As previously stated I would kick the crap out of Will Ferrell.  He has some funny moments but overall his sense of humor and "comedy" if we can call it that is stupid and everything gets taken too far.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Caitlyn Jenner count??? Ok I guess Trump so I could pull his hair off
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This **** and it's not close
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Details guys... need details 
    Keep'em coming

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Pauley Shore.  I'd go Encino Man on him in a Biodome.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I could probably whip Shorty Rossi but he'd probably punch me in the gonads and I'd go down for the count. 

I had to give up boxing years ago on account of my hands. The referee kept stepping on 'em....

<drum roll>.  B)
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd fight Ronda rousy. She can kick my ass any time <3
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my God, so many choices! Kanye is an obvious choice for being the world's biggest asshat. Not a fan of T-Swift, but that interruption will go down as the biggest d!ck move of all time. The Beibs is up there as well just for his whole body of work being a disgrace to the human race and Canadians, in particular.

Thinking a little more outside the box, Ali. Dude was a draft dodger and I could take him nowadays. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say that Jimmy Fallon is a great choice.  I also have several that I would like to kick the crap out of, but the biggest Douche ever is Guy Fieri.  He is very annoying, not funny, and over all not that great of a chef.  Plus his attire leaves a lot to be desired.  Sometimes I will watch drivers diners and dives and mute the T.V so I can see what the chef is preparing without having to hear his dumb ass comments.  I have more to rant about him but being at work I don't want to get all fired up, so I will leave this where its at.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    SleevePlz said:.....

Thinking a little more outside the box, Ali. Dude was a draft dodger and I could take him nowadays. Lol.
    Right on. I've got absolutely no respect for that moron. Even to the point where I refuse to dignify the S.O.B. by calling him by his stupid adopted name. He's a draft-dodging MF named Cassius Clay, pure and simple. Heavy on the 'simple'.....  >:)
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Miley Cyrus. She won my young daughters' hearts with Hanna Montana, wholesomeness and "Party in the USA". Then the silicon chip inside her head got switched to overload. Her twerking, tweeting and twisted new image came in like a wrecking ball on my girls' hearts and minds. Thankfully my daughters have strong characters and morals. But Miley's been given such opportunity like few receive and could have used it to be a great role model for girls. 

So... I would love to stretch that slimy Cyrus tongue and slap her silly with it. :p
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The entire Kardashian family!!!!!  At the same time. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• brodskalesbrodskales Posts: 78
    I would say Hilary Clinton though she's touch enough to reign in Bill, so, I mean, she could probably kick my ass. 

So then, my actual pick James Caan. He would win but I loved him in Rollerball and That's My Boy. I think it could be a good casual fight. If he declined I would just settle for shirtless horseback riding with that hunk Vlad.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Violence is never the answer.  And we make celebrities so any issue we have with them is really an issue with society at large.  And and this should go in the NCR thread unless you plan to bomb the person with the best answer in which case @youngryan116 has the best answer so bomb him. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    edited August 2015
    Echambers said:
    Violence is never the answer.  And we make celebrities so any issue we have with them is really an issue with society at large.  And and this should go in the NCR thread unless you plan to bomb the person with the best answer in which case @youngryan116 has the best answer so bomb him. 
    Which answer is that, Eric?  I don't see a post to this thread yet from youngryan116. Am I missing something?  :p
  • brodskalesbrodskales Posts: 78
    Echambers said:
    Woah woah woah, violence has solved a lot of problems. The American Revolution, the French Revolution, and G ****. Just for starters.
    jlmarta said:
    Echambers said:
    Which answer is that, Eric?  I don't see a post to this thread yet from youngryan116. Am I missing something?  :p
    I'm sure he will have an answer at some point and I'm sure it will be the best. 
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any broad from the WNBA.  
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Echambers said:
    jlmarta said:
    Echambers said:
    I'm sure he will have an answer at some point and I'm sure it will be the best. 
    Ah, so. Understood.....  B)
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    The new koolaid man!that stupid new voice! Iwanna pop that suit and curb stomp his face like American history X
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    @rsherman24LMFAO Cracking me up  

@Echambers  In my original post you'll see that I am planning on bombing a couple guys. I know it was waaaay at the bottom of my original post and wasn't edited after the fact. Thanks for your input. 

I'll announce my choices over the weekend. So if you havn't posted you still have time to share:smile: 
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any broad from the WNBA.  
    Oh you need details? 

Reverse layups 
    360 layups 
    Tomahawk layups
    Between the legs layups 
    Alleyoop layups
    Windmill ... LAYUPS

that enough? 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I fight DZR? He's a celebrity. 1 on 1 with the exacto knife. Bring your fuente's on son. 
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any actor from Glee! I don't care which one. First one I see gets punched in the face.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
    I told you!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Usaf06 said:
    This **** and it's not close
    Amen to Kanye!! Everything that comes out of his mouth makes me want to cave his face in. He's just a pure waste of oxygen. Oh, he also hangs out with Justin Bieber (who is a close second in this contest).