Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Matkn293 - raises the bar!

OneisnoneOneisnone PAPosts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
@matkn293  Thank you for the more than generous side of our trade. You sir are a gentleman. 
It is appreciated and will be put to highest and best use in short order. Don't be surprised if you see a follow up arrive next week. 

Comments

  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a 5er to me.. great job!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • Devildog1Devildog1 St. Louis MOPosts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oneisnone said:
    @matkn293  Thank you for the more than generous side of our trade. You sir are a gentleman. 
    It is appreciated and will be put to highest and best use in short order. Don't be surprised if you see a follow up arrive next week. 

    You will not win that war, just sayin. 
  • OneisnoneOneisnone PAPosts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Looks like a 5er to me.. great job!!
    He uses the new math
  • OneisnoneOneisnone PAPosts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    Oneisnone said:
    @matkn293  Thank you for the more than generous side of our trade. You sir are a gentleman. 
    It is appreciated and will be put to highest and best use in short order. Don't be surprised if you see a follow up arrive next week. 

    You will not win that war, just sayin. 
    I know a bit about Asymmetrical Warfare, we'll see. 
  • matkn293matkn293 O'Fallon, MOPosts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calling the next shot already.  Ballsy!  I like this guy!

    Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

    Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!


  • OneisnoneOneisnone PAPosts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    Calling the next shot already.  Ballsy!  I like this guy!

    I am often wrong but never in doubt - spooling up for a second round. 
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth the lurkerPosts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always fun to see the start of a war.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I'm gonna start one with Royln...  :D
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

    "LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies MainePosts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, can't wait to see this play out.
Sign In or Register to comment.