Home General Discussion

Anyone Heard of Ezra Zion???

kemper74kemper74 Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
I ran across these guy's while researching smaller labels.  Has anyone heard of this company???

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea.  Had a few, the one i remember most is the eminence.  They are okay to my taste but not my favorite boutique. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my ex's is the newest one.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• kemper74kemper74 Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    They're looking like a cigar I might have to try.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    i have a review of one or two of them in my catalog. give em a search. they are out of nicaragua. they produce cigars that are very much in the modern nicaraguan style, meaning that they are medium to full with many spice notes.

here is a review from my catalog of one that i liked quite a bit: BLOG or CCOM (near the bottom)

please forgive the misspelling
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had a few of their offerings and very much enjoy them.  They are great for my pallet.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool company.  Better than average cigar portfolio from what I've tried.  Hard for me to find and a little overpriced, though, especially considering they tend not to be my favorite flavor profiles, even though I appreciate what they offer.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.