Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

nub fork

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Last weekend, I rode my Indian Scout the length of the Blue Ridge Parkway for the first time. En route, I stopped by First_Warrior's studio to show him how to roll a cigar. He laid this nub holder on me. It's the niftiest cigar doodad I have received since our brother Reyes' stogie rack, also pictured. 

The length of ash represents the additional pleasure I squeezed out of this cigar just by using this keen little nub stabber. Never would have thought about a nub holder if FW hadn't laid this on me.

That shiny nub gem is a habano puro Uppowoc Perfecto -- habano seco filler, bound in habano 2000, wrapped in habano 2000, then aged two months. My current fave. I am going to try another batch with a half a leaf of piloto cubano for sweetness. 

Thanks for the nub fork, FW.
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOOD STUFF!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more burned fingers.