Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

September Lottery

Comments

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9114999944314941666483 incoming. Feel sorry for your postman.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone PM that addy to me... Thanks
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Coming to ya Jay
    9505 5000 1617 5247 0000 89

Consolation prize to some poor lad in Illinois
    9505 50001617 5247 0000 72
    OOH, I'm telling Patrick.....  He's gonna be mad...
     o:) 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    Pm sent
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    i got you shizz

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again guys! My postman is named Cameron. Gonna have to figure something out for him!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    @webmost straight out stealth bombered me this morning. I think the pilot flew straight here from Delaware!

Digging the loose leaf!

Two questions

One, I am thinking of smoking that in my pipe--have you tried that?

Two, what is in the second bag? Are these beauties if your own make?

Thank you!!
    Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    @webmost straight out stealth bombered me this morning. I think the pilot flew straight here from Delaware!

Digging the loose leaf!

Two questions

Thank you!!
    Jay
    just sayin
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    As requested, da pics!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine went out today
  • Options
    Thx Shizz!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:

Digging the loose leaf!

Two questions

Thank you!!
    Jay

The loose leaf is scrap from rolling cigars. I throw it into packages as a sacrificial anode, so to speak; like an organic humi-pak. Yes, I've tried it in a pipe; but, no, it does not work out well. Apt to smoke harsh. Dunno why.

Yep, those unbanded and unsleeved are Uppowoc Perfectos. The last couple expeditions made by Johnny Sotweedseed have left me shy of premiums; so I threw those in for dunnage. Watch out: some of those are awful tight. A fellow sent me a batch of wet leaf which, once rolled, shrank down tight and hard, as the cigars cured. But they are very tasty. Nic Habano seco rolled in Habano 2000 binder and wrapper. If you hit one you can't draw on, cut it back. If that doesn't work, toss it and on to the next. There's a couple with Criollo and Corojo in there as well. I ought to band them to label what's inside, but I just never get round to it.

Enjoy. If you like the home rolled idea, let me know, I'll shoot you out some more.

I'm riding the Indian Scout to FX Smith's Sons factory this morning to discuss a new line of Indian Motorcycles cigars. Keep tuned for that.

Ought to be a fine cool morning for a ride through summa the best looking country that Merryland and Pennsyltucky have to offer. Deer o'clock --- have to keep an eye peeled.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Jay! Enjoy!
    9505 5000 0947 5248 0000 10
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Nathan aka @onestrangeone your package darkened my doorstep this morning. Thank you sir! Kick arse selection!

Dat lancero...drool
    Post edited by jarubla on
  • Options
    My mail carrier about had a heart attack this morning when he staggered to my door with seven packages.

Havent had time to open them yet, but it was pretty funny when he dropped them off and said 'I have a package for you'. I believe he wins understatement of the year, lol

Pics to come later!

-Jay
  • Options
    Thank you Mikie aka @Nolagizmo !

These look great
  • Options
    Thank you Carl, aka @rsherman24

I have wanted to try the Imperiosa, as well as the Mason Dixon for a while now!

-Jay
  • Options
    Holy Guacamole Jim aka @Bigshizza

Your shipping-fu is unparalleled! All this in a small flat rate. Good grief, sir!

Some kick arse stix here!!

-Jay
  • Options
    Thank you Rodger aka @First_Warrior !

These are some of my favorite sticks!!

-Jay
  • Options
    Thank you Charlie aka @cbuck !

I have been dying to try the Torano as well as the Camacho!

-Jay
  • Options
    Thank you John aka @jgibv !

That Viaje and the JDH look tasty! I will proceed with caution on the Punisher!

-Jay
  • Options
    Thank you Nick aka @Usaf06 !

You didn't pull any punches--that Cremoir and the Flor de las Antillas look extra tasty!

-Jay
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Jay, don't light that MoW unless you have 2 1/2 - 3 hours to kill. You done good with all those packages.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Nick, I truly feel blessed to be a part of this forum. Ccom is a special corner of the interwebz; full of BOTLs & SOTLs of the highest order. 

Kindness, respect, caring, prayer, I could go on and on about the characteristics of the people here. 

You all are amazing!

Thank you you all for allowing me to associate with you!!

-Jay
  • Options
    Congrats Jay enjoy you got lots of smoking to do...
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Running late on getting this out, apologies.  Been busy as heck. 

• Options
    No worries, please don't sweat it @Devildog1
  • Options
    Hi Jim aka @Devildog1

Received your package today, thank you for the beautiful sticks! Looking fwd to the AVO and the MFs!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What slacker still needs an address? This slacker.  Can someone PM me so I can get a package out in the AM?

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    What slacker still needs an address? This slacker.  Can someone PM me so I can get a package out in the AM?

I STILL NEED AN ADDRESS   AND YES I KNOW I AM SHOUTING!

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."