Home General Discussion
Options

I Have Spread The Sickness @ Work

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have brought 4 BOTLs to the fold. Steered them to the Starter set IV here on the site. Herfed with them 4-5 times, gifted them some accoutrements and stix. 

The other day I brought one of my desktop humis, and invited them to bring a few and stash them. Success! We now rocking an inventory sheet, and trying to have a bi-weekly herf. 

Good stuff! Truly have spread the sickness at work. Such a great brotherhood, and I have a lot to live up to (trying to be like you salty dogs here). 

Basic BOTL philosophy? Welcome people in, teach them the basics, bomb them, and challenge them to do that to others they intro to the lifestyle. 

What else would you say is a necessary thing to evangelize about being a BOTL? Appreciate your thoughts...

Thank you, 
Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be sure to impress on them it doesn't matter if your smoking a 2$ second or a 30$ cuban. It's all about what you enjoy. The best smoke is the one in your hand. 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    Just be sure to impress on them it doesn't matter if your smoking a 2$ second or a 30$ cuban. It's all about what you enjoy. The best smoke is the one in your hand. 
    So accurate and we'll put...

I guess you're gonna show them some auction sites next huh Jay?
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen on the price points. I feel the same way about beer and wine. 

As to the auction sites, I don't quite yet want to impoverish them, lol.

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Amen on the price points. I feel the same way about beer and wine. 

As to the auction sites, I don't quite yet want to impoverish them, lol.

-Jay
    Such big words... I was under the impression it was enabling...  :p
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evangelist.  Excellent.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain