Home General Discussion
Options

Developed a favorite but keeping a variety

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks for being so welcoming.

Hey guys, so these are my thoughts after my first couple of months...
You're all nuts and I fit right in. Thank ya'll so much for keeping me entertained and introducing me to different sticks. It's great to be a part of these BOTL.
I have figured out that Tatuaje is by far my favorite brand. I seem to really enjoy every stick I pick up from them no matter which one. Some like the avalon or the tattoo I like during the day because the are so mild compared to the others.
Right now I am particularly fond of the Casitas and the Havana VI. Both of those have the pepper and chocolate kick I love with my bourbon. I'm mixing it up though gentlemen, I'm trying others everyday and have found a few "got to haves" for my box, some of which were quite affordable too. 
That being said there's a few brothers out there I've had little contact with so this month I'm gonna get a few stray shots out a.k.a. not so smart bombs. Just as my way of saying hello... looking forward to many future good times fellas.
All the best to you and yours...

Mikie
"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Locked and loaded... happy landings.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Mikie on a payback mission, excellent!  Like your style, blow up a brother and wish them all the best, lol.  Tatuaje's are tasty, good choice, but you'll have so many favorites before long, if you don't go broke first.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Best watch yourself.  I started out sending bombs for no reason.  Then it seemed that everybody felt the need to retaliate.  LOL  Put me in my place, quickly....   :o
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    I reinforced the stilts to my mailbox and tipped the mailman with a bottle of gentleman jack.
     I hope to survive... ;)
    No payback needed just a couple of friendly luv taps.
  • Options
    Good luck  :p
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darrin should know where they are going, he provided the addy's
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Darrin should know where they are going, he provided the addy's
    Nick, the only addy I ever share, is yours.....   :p
  • Options
    imagethis is amazing, delicious, tasty, sought after, pricey... reminds me of a cheerleader in highschool... good for a one night stand.

imageit's spicey, seductive, readily available, reliable, does what you want it to and keeps you coming back for more...good like the one you keep at home.  B)

I did enjoy that God of Fire.
    I will enjoy those Havana VI again and again.

:D 
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Nice
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Havana VI is a great stick!! 
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    james40 said:
    Havana VI is a great stick!! 
    As a 3 month cigar smoker replacing an old habit with a new hobby it's my "goto". They are wonderful!
    I know there are so many more tatuaje I will enjoy. In the meantime I will enjoy these 2 boxes of Havana VI I scored at an amazing price in auction. Oh yeah!
    And both those sneaky bombs have 1 in them. Feel free to disagree, won't hurt my feelings.
  • Options

Mikie on a payback mission, excellent!  Like your style, blow up a brother and wish them all the best, lol.  Tatuaje's are tasty, good choice, but you'll have so many favorites before long, if you don't go broke first.
    BTW I agree with the going broke part. I find my expendable $ going to experimental cigars. Just changed that to buying what I know I like.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:

BTW I agree with the going broke part. I find my expendable $ going to experimental cigars. Just changed that to buying what I know I like.
    But if you put your last cigar band under your pillow the fairy may visit, lol.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Tat VI, yum. And one cigar I used to find cheaper at the B&M so I got it regularly before I moved.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel said:
    Tat VI, yum. And one cigar I used to find cheaper at the B&M so I got it regularly before I moved.
    I buy them regularly on auction sites