Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Round El Rey Glass Top Humidor for Lesser Count Humi/Cigars/Cash

kemper74kemper74 Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Up for a trade is my El Rey.  It's a 150+ count and I'm looking for a 75 to 100 count.  Plus a few sticks depending on the trade hit.  Here's a write-up from cheaphumidors dot com.  The slider for the rounds is NOT included (attached it to a desk top organizer), but there is a digital round Zederkoff hygrometer attached included.  Cigars NOT included.  I ran a layer of sealer around the top of the glass insert, holds temp/humidity perfect.  I also do not have the key, but they can be had at cheap humidors for around $6.

Zoom

• The Round El Rey Glass Dome Cigar Humidor
New

The Round El Rey Glass Dome Top Cigar Humidor

Be the first to review this product

Item Number: HUM-150RND

Availability: IN STOCK

Sale Price: $95.97

Retail Price: $187.97 > Save $92.00 (48.94%)

Have you got a deal for you. The "El Rey" humidor is perfect for anybody that likes cigars and wants to impress their friends. The only problem will be convincing them that you paid less than $300 for this gorgeous humidor. We worked a deal with the manufacturer and are passing the savings on to you. And if you know anything about the way we work, you will pay a LOT less than $300 for this humidor. The elegant curves of this humidor make it a real class act. The rich mahogany color, beveled glass top and brass hardware make it an item that you will be proud to display and even hand down to your kids, even if all they do is ask for money.

• SureSeal Technology Standard
  • Holds up to 150 Cigars
  • Tempered Beveled Glass Dome Top
  • 2 Round Humidifiers
  • 1 Glass Hygrometer with Brass Frame
  • 1 Spanish Cedar Tray with Divider
  • 2 Dividers at Bottom
  • Lined with Premium Kiln Dried Spanish Cedar
  • Gold Plated Lock & Key with Tassel, Handles and Hidden Quadrant Hinges
  • Scratch Resistant Felt Lined Bottom
  • Rich Mahogany Finish
Post edited by kemper74 on