Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ask and you shall recieve...

...an a$$ kicking.

I contacted Skweekz since he had access to Sweet Baby Jesus beer. My wifes football handle is sweetbabyjesus so I want to get one for her. Was out huninting all weekend and got back to this. All are new to me and look forward to sharing these with my wife. Thank you.

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds delicious.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice combo bomb
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been trying to find Sweet Baby Jesus for over a year. Cannot get it in KC metro. Had a buddy go to Colorado so I asked him to find me some. He can't find it there either so what does he do? He brings me back a bottle of Rocky Mountain Oyster beer. Yeah, bull **** beer made with real testicles. 

Very nice hit. Enjoy.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    He moves in mysterious ways, I mean Skweez, lol.  That's a great hit all around.

Jake, that beer have a kinda salty aftertaste?  Brewery up here has a Lobstah beah this summer.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy brother!

@jsnake are you still looking? There's a place here that seems to have it fairly regularly. I'll keep an eye out if you want some.