Home General Discussion
Options

Padilla Habano

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else kind of excited about the Padilla Habano returning?  They're on the DD today.  I loved this cigar a couple years back, I'm hoping it's truly the same blend. 
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    Just me, I guess.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    How long ago was the original release? They look good.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got gifted one that has some age on it (nearly 5 years IIRC). My coworker who gave it to me said it was a sad thing that the OB was no longer. Now I am tempted to do a comparison!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Chemnitz said:
    How long ago was the original release? They look good.
    I'm not sure about the original.  They were pretty popular when I came here in '09, a couple years back Padilla changed many or most of their blends, mostly for the worse, in my opinion.  I used to get these frequently on the DD, and couldn't believe my eyes yesterday.  So, I got some, and I'm hoping their the same as they were before.