Home General Discussion
Options

Annual Chicago CCOM Herf

TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone, Its about that time for people to start working on some time off to get to the annual chicago Herf.  Our standing weekend has been the first weekend in December, so let's keep it that way.  That means Dec 4,5,6 weekend.  The 5th would be the official herf.  Let's get a head count.  who's in?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in and possibly Chalupa as well!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    No can do this year :(
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Chicago is so far away...  :p

OK, I guess I can make the long trek.  Anyone need an airport pickup, lemme know.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    jliu said:
    No can do this year :(
    @jliu  You weren't invited anyway...especially after the antics you caused last year.  oh wait that was me...you should come!
  • Options
    @jliu you no go?  What the heck.  I was going to bring you lots of spotted cow and cheese curds dude.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmm  Spotted Cow.  Good stuff.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't see why I wouldn't drive down.  Maybe that Chalupa girl can swing by MKE for a car pool.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Can't see why I wouldn't drive down.  Maybe that Chalupa girl can swing by MKE for a car pool.
    Oh not you too!  Damn maybe I need to leave her at home with all these "men" around.  I use that term lightly  :p
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    No can do this year. Ya all have fun.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The wife and I should be there.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where would the herf be and where do most of you stay? I'm in pre-planning mode right now to see if I can make this happen. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Best Western or holiday Inn in countryside,  IL.  Herf at casa de montecristo and 8 to 8 cigars
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I wasn't having a new born I'd go. Gonna have to read about the fun this year.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be great. I will see. Maybe some New Glarus Moon Man could sway me, avengethis.
  • Options
    This would be great. I will see. Maybe some New Glarus Moon Man could sway me, avengethis.
    @CharlieHeis You got it.  I brought some of that last year as well.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I propose we move the dates of the herf :)
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    jiunn your not going? por qua?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    really?  man, any other weekend around that time.......I can't go that weekend........
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly new dates? I should having finals plus I love me some Panda and OGFatkid
  • Options
    I wish I was again man.  I'm headed to Thailand for a wedding and extended trip there during that time.  

i say... change the date!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I really want to go, and I have the free time now. 
  • Options
    jliu said:
    I wish I was again man.  I'm headed to Thailand for a wedding and extended trip there during that time.  

umm you did see the hangover 3?
  • Options
    So if that weekend does not work, does anyone have suggestions for another?  
  • Options
    please find the poll and vote there.  PM me with other suggestions if you have a different date in mind
  • Options
    jliu said:

I sure did.  Going for a taint tattoo
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some day I have to make this.  Missing daughters second birthday to go smoke cigars may not go over so well.
  • Options
    2nd birthday...last year it was her first birthday...next year it will be her 3rd birthday...geez.  this is the 4th birthday for the herf...and you've missed 3 of them already.  Where are your priorities!
  • Options
    jliu said:
    jliu said:

I sure did.  Going for a taint tattoo

gonna see on the news starting riots and getting down with a kathoey, while smoking a cigar.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may not be able to do the original 1st weekend it's my 40th and wife has something planned I think, but that doesn't mean u need to change anything cause of me. I'll try 
  • Options
    edited September 2015

always double post's