Home Ratings & Reviews

AJ Frenandez Enclave

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
Whats up guys! Haven't been real active lately been slammed at work and home as I'm sure most of us have.. But today I picked up an enclave and no joke it's fantastic! I would rank it up there with La Imperiosa.. Yes it's that good! Oily spicy smooth goodness. And for $6.99! Stay smokey!

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds tasty. Will pick up 1 to try. . Thanks for the heads up
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. Just got a couple singles that need some rest. Look forward to trying one soon.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i do love me some AJ smokes (FTW)......

good to hear you enjoyed it jason.
    i'll definitely be adding a few on my next order.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone up for a box split?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    anyone up for a box split?
    I have a box on order, and half could have your name on them...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I found some of them for $108 a box. Gonna ask my bnm id I can get them for $100 in toro. They are outstanding!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found some of them for $108 a box. Gonna ask my bnm id I can get them for $100 in toro. They are outstanding!
    That's a great price.  I never thought of asking a BnM to match (or beat) an online price.  Don't they get their feathers ruffled?  You must have a good relationship with the place.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    My b&m is cheaper, but no ajs
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"