Home General Discussion
Options

humidor or humidors

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
Another odd question from a newbie. Do you guys have multiple humidors or one bigger one? I am starting to have some what of a stash of cigars and want to start keeping some around a bit longer. I only have a 50 ct humi and need more room. Thoughts? Will all the different sticks be ok today? Any help would be great!

Comments

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started with a 20 count because that was all I would ever need.  Then a 200 count which I now use for aging.  Then another 200 count for smoking out of.  I use the original one for my infused cigars.  I have a couple of small ones I got as gifts.

You can never have too many humidors.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I just turned a cooler into a humi after I had about oh 5 20 counts and 1 100 count lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    I had 3 humidors at one point.  I spent money like crazy.  I bought everything in sight and when all 3 humidors were full I started giving cigars out to people to make space.  After a while of this I was able to control myself, smoke down my stash, and get rid of 2 humidors.  Now I just keep one and buy only when needed.  I've come a long way.... lol....
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    I have one small tupidor.don't have funds to justify anything more than 40stick count.if I could afford it I'd have 4 coolidors lol habano,maduro,Connie,and java lol love Java
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 3 humidors at one point.  I spent money like crazy.  I bought everything in sight and when all 3 humidors were full I started giving cigars out to people to make space.  After a while of this I was able to control myself, smoke down my stash, and get rid of 2 humidors.  Now I just keep one and buy only when needed.  I've come a long way.... lol....
    Teach me your ways, Master Yoda.
  • Options
    Liming21Liming21 Posts: 4
    I took an 18 count wine cooler with a nice glass front, and have lined it with cigar boxed. I then removed part of the racks wires, and flat mounted boxes on them as well. I guess it could hold around 300 to 400 depending on how I packed it. I have a fan that I can run in the winter, as it tends to get dry around here. My humidification is green wet foam, the kind for live flowers. I use a 50/50 distilled water and PG mix to keep mine at about 68.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That green foam is a mold haven. I recommend heartfelt beads or jars.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good way to get rid of some of those dog rockets is to join the pass posted
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck_N said:
    I started with a 20 ct then added another 20 ct then added a 50 ct then added another 50 ct then added another 50 ct then added a 200 ct then added a 2500 tower then added a 150 quart cooler. Now I'm out of space again. Lol
    @Chuck_N what tower do you have?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    It's a Quality Importers tower. It's kinda cheap. I'm thinking about upgrading if I can find a bigger nicer one.