Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Partagas Spanish Rosado

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
I picked up six from a co-worker from a box split--toro en tubo.

I saw some feedback from Darrin aka @skydiverD back in June, but nothing more recent.

How do you like these? Worth keeping around?

Thanks,
Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• Options
    WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    I like other Rosado's but not the Partagas. Something about the taste didn't work for me. But everyone is different, you might love them.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I looked back on my notes.  I emphatically wrote that I loved this cigar.  I wrote cinnamon hint in my notes also.  Not sure how accurate that will be.  I was uber noob-ish at that time.  But I did enjoy the flavors, whatever they were.  LOL

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Cool, thanks guys!

I will let them rest a while

-Jay 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    I had one last night, for gits and shiggles

Vegetal, black tea, leather, cedar & white pepper.

I had to re-light it 3x, I was letting it rest too long in the latter part of the 2nd, and into the 3rd.

Pretty decent stick and looking fwd to letting them rest a while and re-trying in a few months

-Jay
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    This is a stick I smoked a long time ago quite a bit. Let them rest as long as you can, they really benefit from age. I think they're out of production, but I could be wrong. Great medium stick with a little zing in the finish.

One of the few defensible General releases imo.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico