Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The sweet life

OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
Last month @jarubla and I struck up a conversation and as a result, decided to do a 5'er trade. Pretty straight forward right? WRONG! Things around here are never what they seem. After I had sent my box..... Jay wins the lottery!!!
It is good to have rich friends as evidenced from the attached photos. 
Thanks for the great selection as well as the coffee and chocolate. Life is good. 

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Nice. 
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Jay
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Oneisnone I am glad they got there safe and sound! I was worried the chocolate would melt to be honest.

For a man to have friends like you and the other BOTLs on this forum, he is truly rich!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    It would be remiss of me to not share the fantastic sticks Michael sent me in our trade.

I especially geeked out about the cc Monte. I have turned into such a monte ****, lol

Again, Michael, thank you for your friendship and the kick ass trade!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Why haven't you guys been on the vherf yet
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    I need to get my arse on! I work 2nd shift and that complicates things a wee bit
  • Options
    I work 2-12 most days and details on weekends.
    -- Winston Churchill