Home General Discussion

I'm gonna be waiting all day for Sunday night!

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's finally here the first full day of football and I made sure I wasn't working.
I'm so excited I could crush a grape.
I spent my growing up years in Aberdeen Scotland. Needless to say those years were spent playing and watching a different kind of football. Luckily by the time I turned 7 or 8, sometime in the late 70s one of the 4 tv channels picked up American football. I had 1 team to watch so naturally they were and still are my favorite. I know there's lots of folks out there that can't stand the Cowboys but I'm a die hard. To the point that I have the Sunday ticket so I can watch them every week living in Saints country where they don't air them every week.
Let's face it. If nothing else my team has the best cheerleaders every year.
So today I have my beer iced down for the first games 2 tvs ready indoor and out door. By the second game when the heartbreaking Saints (I like them if they arent playing Dallas) come on, I'm  sure they will drive me to some harder stuff like bourbon or jaeger. I will have at least 2 sticks smoked and be good and drunk by the time Da Boyz come on tonight. So when the song starts I've been waiting all day for Sunday night, I will be shaking my head yes. I wish all of you BOTL good outcomes for your teams today but we can't all win.
I'd love to wager a 5er with someone on a pick 5 win/loss with a Monday night tiebreaker

That being said my picks are as follows.
Packers to beat the Bears
Dolphins to beat the Redskins
Saints to beat the Cards
Titans to beat the Bucks
And
Dallas in overtime beats the Giants.
Tiebreaker
Eagles 30 Falcons 20 Monday night.

PM if interested

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Yep, looking forward to an old-fashioned Azz-whopping tonight!! 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one wanna play? :'(
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    Typical saints.
    I just live here.
    I expect that out of them...
    omg what a game!!!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy ending.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

edited September 2015
    No doubt...
    I drank 5 shots of jaeger in the last 10 minutes and said every curse word in the book
    Gonna sleep good tonight
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tailgate, and went to the Chargers/Lions game today
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Tailgate, and went to the Chargers/Lions game today

imageimage
    Luv it!
    Party on garth.
    Nite Nite termite