Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blame A Snake?

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got hit by the cigar fairy today with special instructions to blame a snake (attached)

@jsnake dat you?

These look delicious!
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait one second

I saw the return addy on the invoice. George from Kinnebunk, ME

Thank you! Made my morning!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    edited September 2015
    So, thinking this through. 

Blame a snake is a red herring. Jsnake is in KC. Our web tacular webmeister is in good ol Dull-aware. @webmost are you the cigar fairy?

-Jay
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the cigar fairy is like Santa claus, he doesn't really exist.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I know pick me pick me.  Sorry I do know but can't sell him out.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to guess will have you running in circles on the ground like Curly.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:

Blame a snake is a red herring. Jsnake is in KC. Our web tacular webmeister is in good ol Dull-aware. @webmost are you the cigar fairy?

-Jay

ROTFLMAO!!!
    Whelp then I gotta be fair and thank all of you cigar fairy/Santa look alikes.

BOTL love at all of ya!

-Jay
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    I know who my fairy was but  he told me lol
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    How'd my name get on that!  Dean must have been into my account when he was here, all I can think of.  He was pm'ing another member a lot too.  Is there a badge for exposing fairy's?
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    webmost said:
    jarubla said:

-Jay
    I ain't your fairy, Jay.

I just don't swing that way.
    And even if he did swing that way, he is so out of your league...  ;)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who me? I know nothing noob. ;)
    Y'all got me chuckling :)

I am gonna put some ceegar bands under muh pillow tonight and see if the cigar fairy comes back again! Maybe put one of those trail camera thingamajigs up to capture the fairy on camera...
    May want to use a smaller ring band conjuring up the fairy there Jay, lol.  Dealing with unknown forces and the fairy may be big and hairy.
    ^ LOL
    Trying to guess will have you running in circles on the ground like Curly.
    This was a brilliant hint. Well done EY for your riddle-fu
    George aka @The3Stogies you are a gentleman and a scholar and I am looking fwd to smoking these Lats down. Muchas Gracias, Hermano!
    More than welcome Jay, glad you didn't go in circles too long, and that was a brilliant clue Expendable.  Getting difficult to remain in the closet when my rep keeps putting my name on the invoices, lol.