Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Contest time: Guess the Number

13»

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Just not necessary, I hadn't even seen the winner message before it was corrected.  But if you do ever decide to explode my mailbox, please make sure it's one in PA not TN or MS.  There's some old addies floating around, I think.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww man. I can smoke 8 with one hand tied behind my back. You call that a vacation? Time to man up! LOL Seriously, though. Glad you had a good time.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    Aww man. I can smoke 8 with one hand tied behind my back. You call that a vacation? Time to man up! LOL Seriously, though. Glad you had a good time.
    I call that an average weekend. 

I know how that goes on vacation though. On a couple long weekends this summer I was traveling a bit and only got in one smoke. Sucks traveling with people who don't smoke cigars.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw it was all good fellas, great vaca....no complaints.

Like I said just not as many beach days.  

Spent time riding bikes and hiking with wife which was awesome and I wouldn't trade that for any amount of cigars.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I got the package. Thanks buddy! I'll post a pic for the peanut gallery when I get home
  • Options
    I got the package. Thanks buddy! I'll post a pic for the peanut gallery when I get home
    glad they got there.  thanks for playing!

• Options
    I completely forgot to take a pic. Sorry guys. And now they're all mixed in my humi and I don't recall which are which D: I'm pretty sure that was your laranja  I smoked yesterday though. Very tasty smoke
  • Options
    I completely forgot to take a pic. Sorry guys. And now they're all mixed in my humi and I don't recall which are which D: I'm pretty sure that was your laranja  I smoked yesterday though. Very tasty smoke
    haha all good bro.  i do the same thing.

if i don't take a pic and label them right away they get mixed up in the humi and i have no idea where they came from lol

• Options
    I still feel pretty bad about it though.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laranja is EXCELLENT!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    I still feel pretty bad about it though.
    next time i bomb your a$$, i'll be sure to mark the cigars so you can tell they're from me.....
    maybe i should use something unique like grape flavoring, or wood tips :D