Home General Discussion
Options

Anyone else make their own trays?

Just wondering if I'm the only one. Here's a pic of one I whipped up one night. 

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭

Is that PVC?

• Options
    FlyteFlyte Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Nope, Woodgarden it's made of 16 gauge steel. 
  • Options
    WoodguardenWoodguarden Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Very nice @Flyte !!!!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

I have "made" my own. I use the word made loosely. I found an old brass flower pot at a antique/junk store and next I bent some copper wire to make a cigar rest. Kinda got a junk style stinky ashtray with it. It's my favorite ashtray.    
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Looks good! I have a few on the workbench, just need to find the time/motivation to finish em.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried making an ashtray once .... but came up with something else by accident. 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flyte said:
    That is very cool. Well done!
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flyte said:
    When do you start taking orders?

Shipping plus botl special 

Sign me up on principle

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding! That looks fantastic

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I tried making an ashtray once .... but came up with something else by accident. 
    ****?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ***** = d I l d o ? 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    ***** = d I l d o ? 
    For the win
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    FlyteFlyte Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    Flyte said:
    When do you start taking orders?

Shipping plus botl special 

Sign me up on principle

Right now with work and school it might be awhile before I can make anymore. But if I do I'll be sure to make a few extra.