Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Pass... Let's make this one epic

Comments

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Well, shee-ite. My clever post I spent :15 writing never made it up here. Oh well. 

I will sum up

The old man and the c is a culebra, IIRC. 

I am a huge Ernest Hemingway fan. The book this is named after is one of the greatest books ever written. 

Pls someone with a bead on these send me a PM. 

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm taking the old man and c.  If one of you all take it, you'll get a lifetime of Ron mexico from me 
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Sold out, backordered, sold out, sold out, sold out, sold out. 

Will Pete Johnson be making more of these?

These seem to be rarer than hen's teeth. They are the love child of a narwhal and a passenger pigeon. 

It seems easier to get a behike than one of these.

Wow @Oneisnone that is a rare bird indeed

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    I don't want it... let thsee other guys argue over some old man and a c. 

I think I'll have another wh0re and fly home in the morning.

Good job Mike choosing the wh0re over the old man in a c
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Mikie, I hear you. 

I could give a rats arse, about most stuff. No joke about the meaning of the book to me.

I will find one of these eventually. 

Part of the fun is the hunt!

-Jay
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Mikie, I hear you. 

I could give a rats arse, about most stuff. No joke about the meaning of the book to me.

I will find one of these eventually. 

Part of the fun is the hunt!

-Jay
    I'm learning Jay. Give me a year and I won't make such absurd statements.

Till then. I like wh0res!
    My old lady who's over 10 years younger than me, just hit me in the back of the head Gibbs style.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Sold out, backordered, sold out, sold out, sold out, sold out. 

Will Pete Johnson be making more of these?

These seem to be rarer than hen's teeth. They are the love child of a narwhal and a passenger pigeon. 

It seems easier to get a behike than one of these.

Wow @Oneisnone that is a rare bird indeed

-Jay
    I have a yard full of narwhals and pigeons. However Behikes have not been seen in these parts. Maybe someday. 
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno bout hoars but I'm enjoying one of those Don Benignos right now.

Some awesome puts mister strange one
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Nolagizmo said:
    I'm learning Jay. Give me a year and I won't make such absurd statements.

Till then. I like wh0res!
    My old lady who's over 10 years younger than me, just hit me in the back of the head Gibbs style.
    Nothing but love for ya Mikie! I re-read my post, didn't mean to come across as stern at all. 

I have yet to smoke dat particular stogie (teh lady of the evening, previously mentioned above). Hell, if you have a bead on one or two at the shop (I know, I know they are sold out), lemme know and I will gladly pay to give them a smoke. 
  • Options

Oneisnone said:
    I have a yard full of narwhals and pigeons. However Behikes have not been seen in these parts. Maybe someday. 
    $65 a pop...Mein Gott im Himmel!

-Jay
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tough decisions in that box.  Off to @jgibv   Takes Left Puts Right

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    And there goes the old man. One just sold on auction on C2 for 60. Nice job Sherm
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    That said assh0le 
  • Options
    Sorry Junebug.  Didn't think you would want that crooked thing
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Too bad so sad. Such is life at the end of a pass.. I gotta admit though, I really wanted it too lol
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    And there goes the old man. One just sold on auction on C2 for 60. Nice job Sherm
    I saw that one! That is Behike price range...
  • Options
    @jgibv ... Sherminator should be shipping to you next. Looks like its a tad heavier then when it started. The mailmen are going to be pissed the rest of the way.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    @jgibv ... Sherminator should be shipping to you next. Looks like its a tad heavier then when it started. The mailmen are going to be pissed the rest of the way.
    Box got caught in the rain for a minute on my porch so put them in a new flat rate (cigars were packed well so all is well).

Will get it out this morning, but need an addy for @jgibv   Thought I had it but can't find it.  Already sealed the box up with the list.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Box got caught in the rain for a minute on my porch so put them in a new flat rate (cigars were packed well so all is well).

Will get it out this morning, but need an addy for @jgibv   Thought I had it but can't find it.  Already sealed the box up with the list.
    pm

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
  • Options
    Pass arrived in good shape today.....some beautiful sticks in there, tough choices for sure.

If I had the selection to replace them all; I'd have considered making the entire box my "takes" lol.

But after deliberation I narrowed it down; takes left, puts right.

About the Puts:
    The Camacho, DPG, and La Sirena are some nicely aged (not to mention discontinued), old school goodies.
    The hand written white band is a custom roll from a local B&M event I attended back in early 2014.
    And I just picked up the Escurio, haven't tried it yet but heard good things.

If if this is all good I will ship out to @Patrickbrick ; tomorrow.

Thanks for having me in your pass Nick @Usaf06 !!

• Options
    looking good Gibby, thanks for playing. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Island Jim. I love that name. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    As I was repacking the box, it felt a little "unbalanced", so I tossed in a couple more puts....feels much better now LMAO image

• Options
    @Patrickbrick coming your way 9405803699300091519887

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!  Guess I'm up after Patrick.  Best get my Gurkha's ready.  Cant wait to get rid of these things..... o:)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you John, looking forward to this.  Amazing stuff in there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the order of the pass? I know I am in it, but its a little fuzzy on when?