Home General Discussion
Options

Just a FYI

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
the Fuentes are coming to a local smoke shop October 2nd they will have pretty much every opus known to man and maybe even some special stuff. If interested I can get stuff for you guys just pm me and we will go from there
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Ask them to make an Opus Hemingway for me :)

(Apologies, that was my suppressed inner troll speaking for a minute...sounds like a great night!!)

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jarubla said:

(Apologies, that was my suppressed inner troll speaking for a minute...sounds like a great night!!)

-Jay
    Would the love affair count?
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had a local smoke shop that did that stuff, but then again I spend too much now, lol.  Nice of you to offer this up though.  
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the Fuentes are coming to a local smoke shop October 2nd they will have pretty much every opus known to man and maybe even some special stuff. If interested I can get stuff for you guys just pm me and we will go from there
    I think I'm too new for those. Need more of the quantity for my buck;
    However, if I go crazy (which happens often) what sort of buy in do I need for a couple of those prestigious sticks? 50? 100?
    Just in case a bonus appears on a check.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Nolagizmo said:
    I think I'm too new for those. Need more of the quantity for my buck;
    However, if I go crazy (which happens often) what sort of buy in do I need for a couple of those prestigious sticks? 50? 100?
    Just in case a bonus appears on a check.
    What ever you like it depends on the sizes and all of that. It's pretty much at msrp so it's not too bad IMO I knowing inns stock up
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    The ranges I'd say are well ask in pm
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jarubla said:

-Jay
    Would the love affair count?
    Lee I may need you to pick me up a few of these. I had no idea these were a thing. Must...have...them.

Shoot me a PM?

Gracias, Señor 

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may go to that one too. Between Oliva next week. Fuentes and Caldwell in October it will be a busy month. 
    Hope we can connect next Thurs. 
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Will you be drinking again Oneisone?  You did pretty good on that auction I'd say.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Thank you Lee.mcglynn for being a stand up dude!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

what about a football?

you PM me.  I's got the lazies

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    My Fuente friend, Lee? How is life?  Let me know if you stumble on any lanceros. I would be happy to jump in.