Home Ratings & Reviews

Warped - Futuro

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
So a fellow BOTL, who I value his opinion, seems to mention how good Warped cigars are.

I got a bonus on my last check and decided to grab some from an online dealer who sent me a coupon for 10 percent off my order and free shipping.

The line of Warped I got was Futuro.image
These things are amazing. So good I feel the need to attempt a review.
 I, as a rookie, will try to describe my experience smoking one R.O.T.T. (4 hours after delivery) because I am not patient enough to wait for 1st experiences.
Cut with xikar v-cutter. prelight draw reminds me of M&Ms. There is enough resistance to where I know I will be able to smoke it and it won't go out. Toasted the foot with a cigar.com xikar lighter then commenced to start puffing.

1st 3rd of this stogie is all cocoa, cream, and a light sweet after taste. My thoughts are wow this is desert, no need to rest them, I'm ordering another 5er so I can smoke these this week. I decided I'd try a review of it and snapped a photo. The ash fell as I snaped... I was pissed but the cigar is still good.

2nd 3rd the cream has pretty much faded but the cocoa has turned into a semi-sweet nestle toll house flavor with a tiny bitter after taste. There is a leather flavor lingering too but only when I take the time to use me rest (which I got courtesy of DZR). The cigar is still giving me everything I like. Easy to draw and generous with flavors. Perfect burn so far too. No relight no touch ups with a nice breeze kickin...

Final 3rd. Went ahead and peeled the band off because I'm gonna smoke this baby down to nothing. I'm finally getting the tiniest hint of that spice that is so nice, white pepper. It is so mild that maybe it's only coming out because I want it to be there. I'm still getting big time chocolaty sweetness on the draw and when I make myself set it down to take in further flavors I get that after taste of a fine wine. This is not one of those cigars you will win the longest ash contest with, but the construction gives me nothing to bįtch about. Perfect even burn the whole way through, no relights, what else could you ask for. I recomend this cigar for both beginners and seasoned veterans. I will call this cigar the perfect desert.  Burn time 90 minutes steady puffing with only a few set downs. Paired with Maker's Mark.
Final thoughts... if you haven't had them get some, if you have had them get more... I know I will. THIS IS A GREAT CIGAR WARPED, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
Tagged:

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet it was Nick. He's been preachin the gospel of Warped. I'm lookin forward to trying these myself.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha... Nice Bob
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter