Hey! that's some PRIME smoking there ;(
It's mold. Let's just be very blunt. Nothing up in the air. That is gross
You should check out the thread that brad posted above, it will help you.
I wish you had taken close up pics for us to get a closer look. But I call mold. I saw this thread when you first posted it. I thought you were joking.
Well I smoked it about half way, had to stop after I got caught up something else and the relight wasn't good. I read the link, not sure what to thunk since it was in my humi for around 4 years and I don't have a mold infestation. Lucky I guess...
Cleaned it up....here goes nothing