Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Ok, who do you wish was back on the forums?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to hear from you Ron. Sounds like you've been through it, glad to hear things are on the upswing.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Bad blood?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TNBigfoot68 said:

@IndustMech said:
    RIP Robert @> @CharlieHeis said:

I was looking for a DVD the other day and I found the copy of Saturday the 14th @firehouseguy sent with some contest winnings. Anyone see him lately? He used to stop by the vherf occasionally.

If you say his name three times, he'll appear.

@firehouseguy @firehouseguy

You got to say his name on the v herf. That's how it works.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Oceanfrontbackwoods

She still owes me a fiverr!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Bad blood?

I find that surprising. I thought he'd just run into financial difficulties and didn't come around anymore. I don't remember anyone having problems from Brett, but then, what do I know?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

Ah, I see. Yeah, there's been a couple times when I couldn't be around for awhile.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sketch6995 that medical dope growing king. He had some kids come home.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

@miller65rod use to come hang on vherf also

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jgibv
    Where is Gibby??

@smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    What’s up Ro?

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options

@rsherman24 said:
    @dirtdude he used to come hang out on the vHerf

I'll be back, just a lot happening now

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options

Seems like a long time since we've heard from @skydiverD . Hope he didn't forget to pack a chute or something.

• Options

Where is that @firehouseguy

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anybody heard from @deadman

• Options

Still nothing from @deadman ?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn't find anything.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has Juian been around? @ForMud

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options

Looks like not since November

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:
    Still nothing from @deadman ?

This??

• Options

Remember @KenpoKnight ?

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

What was the young guys name that lived I think in Needles, that made the pipe rests?

OK was not aware of how Archy left, my bad

Post edited by Diver43 on
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options

Archy, I was in touch with him when I was in Laughlin then he just went over the side.

A little dirt never hurt