Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Box of Stale Cigars

Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
So this guy, @bandyt09 sends me this box of old, stale cigars ;) Anybody ever heard of this guy?

Just kidding! Todd and his infamous 20ct humidor are well known folklore around these parts. I guess he got sick of these guys taking up so much precious real estate in his tiny humi. 

Seriously, Todd, thank you! One of the hardest things to come by when you are new to cigars is age. To me, these are truly a treasure!

Eric, I'm still going to kick your a$$ for throwing me under the bus stop :)

Not sure why it put the pic upside down!

Team O'Donnell FTW!

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit. You are deserving sotl
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Todd's the man!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Gotta love it, knock the dust off and enjoy!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:

Wait, what? I don't recall any of this.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Edna20 said:

Wait, what? I don't recall any of this.
    It's because you were drinking.............. :)
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, go home Eric, you're drunk ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Nice shot Todd.... it was Eric's fault right? Looks like a good mix to enjoy @Edna20
    Even upside down, taking shots too...  >:)
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 20 ct strikes again!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Todd! 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I think Todd's 20 ct is REAL low!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todd? bandyt09 Todd? Eh ........ he aiiight 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Todd is one of the good ones. A truly stand up guy. Hint.....he likes Zaya Rum....just sayin
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09 said:

Edna20 said:
    So this guy, @bandyt09 sends me this box of old, stale cigars ;) Anybody ever heard of this guy?

Just kidding! Todd and his infamous 20ct humidor are well known folklore around these parts. I guess he got sick of these guys taking up so much precious real estate in his tiny humi. 

Seriously, Todd, thank you! One of the hardest things to come by when you are new to cigars is age. To me, these are truly a treasure!

Todd, I'm still going to kick your a$$

Kelly, this was a long time coming. Eric didn't do anything to get this sent.........

actually, I mean, he tried really hard to get me to back off, but I was drunk and didn't listen
    Fixed it for you....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    bandyt09 said:

Edna20 said:

Todd, I'm still going to kick your a$$

Kelly, this was a long time coming. Eric didn't do anything to get this sent.........

actually, I mean, he tried really hard to get me to back off, but I was drunk and didn't listen
    Fixed it for you....
    I see what you did there and I really don't know which one of us to believe right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Gotta love the young gun comment.