Home General Discussion
Options

Ave Maria sampler

FlyteFlyte Posts: 25 ✭✭
I'm looking into purchasing the Ave maria toro sampler box and was wondering what people's thoughts are on it. I've never bought a box or had a Ave maria yet and was wanting too. Thanks for any input. 

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are solid sticks. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fairly new to the cigar world but the crusader is one of my favorite sticks.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished an Immaculata. Might not be the best I ever had but it's one of 'em. And I think they're an AJ blend....
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fond of the Knights Templar vitola, but all are good.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely a fan of the Ave Maria. 
  • Options
    I just ordered the toro sampler box and now I can't wait for them to show up.

Also @jarubla I just had that nub habano the other day you sent and it was delicious. Thanks again for the bomb. 
  • Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    That sampler's the one with 6 sticks as I recall.  I purchased it a few months ago and think I have one left.  Very, very good smokes.  Enjoy.
    Kipling was a wise man.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flyte said:
    I just ordered the toro sampler box and now I can't wait for them to show up.

Also @jarubla I just had that nub habano the other day you sent and it was delicious. Thanks again for the bomb. 
    Glad you enjoyed it!!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    I enjoy them as well! cant keep them straight but I do enjoy the box pressed!

after researching, it's the Lionheart
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    +1 fantastic. So good I'm out! :(
  • Options
    Just figured I'd put up an update. Just enjoyed a Immaculata from the sampler. It was a great smoke. 
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Ave Maria has been a solid series for me. I had the Reconquista recently and everyone said it would kick my butt... lol It was actually quite an enjoyable smoke! I still have a Divinia I have to try too. Ave Maria is on my top 3 'boxes to buy' list. :-)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.