Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Better half approved of this bombing.

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
So my son comes and gets me out the back yard saying "dad the mail man's at the door and he don't look happy". My son knows better than to answer the door without me he's 7. 
I goto the door to see the mailman holding a large box labeled thin mints. Well I apologize for him having to get out of his truck offer him a hot dog from the grill and ask the better half to open up this gift.  (I had forgotten that Mike @Oneisnone had warned me this was coming)
My ol' lady hollers "I don't know this guy but I like him! You got cigars and I got cookies"
Mike you are a class act! Really cool how you wax seal your personalized note. I say amazing selection of stogies. The Mrs is already saying great cookies. I can't thank you enough. Some new ones and some of my favorites. I owe you a drink brutha.

imageimage
"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Now THAT is a yummy bomb. And cookies too. 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is tastiness! Enjoy Mikie & Mrs.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet hit, literally. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb, Mike.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Mike.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this might go over well. Enjoy, my friend!