Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Blind fiver anyone?

blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
Been out of the game for a bit finances were tough buying a new house, but I'm looking to set up a little trade if anyone is interested. I've moved so PM for the new address. I can do two or three if more than one wants to get in on the action. Seen some new blood errr brothers posting maybe a newb or @james40 I need to thank you for that wonderful Shark you gave me when you were up here. 

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    I'm in. I'm looking for someone to destroy 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm game if you'll take a shot with this noob blood.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the nut house
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take two
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh it's a trade? I thought it was free sh*t. Eh
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn hope your mail gets forwarded
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    edited October 2015
    What's up bro? I'm glad to see you back and no thanks needed my friend. I actually still owe you and @jlmarta some apology sticks for my extreme tardiness to the shop. I still feel bad about that. 

I I think I have a couple of sharks left. Whoever gets his new addy, please forward it to me. 
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you Jason.  We will be needing that new addy.
  • Options
    So I got @rsherman24 and @Nolagizmo and @danielzreyes wants to be bombed, got it! Let's do this. PM is incoming please send me the addresses too. Who's got Daniel's addy? 
  • Options

james40 said:
    What's up bro? I'm glad to see you back and no thanks needed my friend. I actually still owe you and @jlmarta some apology sticks for my extreme tardiness to the shop. I still feel bad about that. 

I I think I have a couple of sharks left. Whoever gets his new addy, please forward it to me. 
    Ahhh, it was a good time. I just wish more folks made it. Next time you visit your daughter you'll have to let me know. I was in SD in July and thought about hooking up for a herf a little to late. 
  • Options

Echambers said:
    Wait, how did I miss Eric? I'm not sure I have your addy so I'll PM. This is a five for five bro, I'm back down to just a humidor and I'm not looking to break out the cooler. 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    blutattoo said:

james40 said:

Ahhh, it was a good time. I just wish more folks made it. Next time you visit your daughter you'll have to let me know. I was in SD in July and thought about hooking up for a herf a little to late. 
    Sorry I missed you. I'll be up there for her graduation around May 21st. Let me know if you'll be around. 
  • Options
    My package was supposed to land today...somewhere...hope you get it!
  • Options
    blutattoo said:
    So I got @rsherman24 and @Nolagizmo and @danielzreyes wants to be bombed, got it! Let's do this. PM is incoming please send me the addresses too. Who's got Daniel's addy? 
    You have been away for too long Jason.  You send me your new addy, I send you a box of cigars.  It is known as a bomb not a trade.

P.S. I have the new addy if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    blutattoo said:

Echambers said:
    Wait, how did I miss Eric? I'm not sure I have your addy so I'll PM. This is a five for five bro, I'm back down to just a humidor and I'm not looking to break out the cooler. 
    Five for five.  Got it  
  • Options

Managed to get this out today.... sometimes I surprise myself
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    blutattoo said:
    You have been away for too long Jason.  You send me your new addy, I send you a box of cigars.  It is known as a bomb not a trade.

I need that address, please.
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    blutattoo said:

I need that address, please.
    Me too please!!!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Uhhh, not cool bro. Jim I still have your address so just go easy. I been meaning to send you some good local IPA anyway.
  • Options
    Nola and Eric, packages should arrive the 21st. 
  • Options
    Mikie was quick on the draw thought this wasn't coming til after you got home with the baby. Congrats bud and thanks for the trade. I've never had any of these so this is great.
  • Options
    @blutattoo "accidentally" sent the wrong address. That cost him:

• Options
    Bada bing Bada boom.  Thanks BlueTattoo  

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection. Love the Laranja
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Went by the house to pick up some fresh clothes and saw my mailbox was smoldering from a direct hit aimed by James @blutattoo... I had forgotten about this trade with all that is going on. Great selection! Only had a Cohiba before and it was yummy. This is a different one I'm sure it will be delicious too. The rest are new to me. Really looking forward to the Warped.

• Options
    Echambers said:
    Bada bing Bada boom.  Thanks BlueTattoo  

It appears I can't count either! That debonaire is freakin fantastic. That might be my stick of the year so far. Enjoy bro. Don't get crazy or there will be repurcusions I just might start shopping the luxury collection with your return addy

• Options
    Keep it in your pants.  I didn't go crazy. 
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    Keep it in your pants.  I didn't go crazy. 
    Ha Eric must be a magician cuz I don't know how he got this in a flat rate. Awesome selection brother.