Home General Discussion
Options

5 Vegas - Cigars International House Blend?

transplanttransplant Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
I've had a 5 Vegas stick or two via samplers.  They've been kinda OK, but no great shakes.

I just learned that Cigars International owns the brand.  If I'm not mistaken, they also own CC.

CC has its own house blends.  Unless I've missed them, CI doesn't.  Is 5 Vegas CI's house blend?

More important, are any of the 5 Vegas sticks exceptional?  Thanks.
Kipling was a wise man.

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Like a Gold in the morning, Classic's are good anytime and the AAA.  Not exceptional but a good smokes for the price.  The Limitada's are usually good too.  
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    CI Legends, I believe, are considered their house blends. CI owns a ton of marcas including 5V.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom and CI own a bunch of stuff. IIRC they own a bunch of cigar companies and are owned by Swedish Match. Biiiiiiig company
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    The old 5 vegas Miami is a great cigar. IF you can find them, get them.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    @transplant - If you're looking for a great budget brand, check out Perdomo's Lot 23 line. Same price range as 5 Vegas, but much better blends IMO.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I have always enjoyed the AAA.  Inexpensive, good taste. A few construction issues here and there, but not bad overall for the price.